- Atlanta’s Trey Young, Dallas’ Luka Doncic will be forever compared
- Week 7 Game Picks: Broncos vs Cardinals on TNF
- 2018 NFL MVP Watch
- Are the Bengals Legit?
- Agree to Disagree: Playoff Predictions
- Return of the College QB
- Fitz-Magic or Franchise QB
- LeBron James’ move to Lakers could prove to be Warriors’ greatest challenge
- Breaking: Pat Mahomes is the real deal
- C-Score: Who are the best QB’s over the last two seasons?
Two of this year's top rookies will forever be linked by a draft day trade. Ball is Life Sports Media Lead NBA Analyst @EarlKSneed breaks what could be the NBA's next great rivalry.
If Amari Cooper is worth a first-round selection, then Patrick Peterson should require a draft equivalent of Powerball to acquire.
Despite Amari Cooper's flaws and Jerry's overzealous overpayment for him, THE COWBOYS JUST GOT BETTER. Welcome, Amari. Now show Gruden how wrong he was to get rid of you.
So let's get this out of the way. I in no way thought Cooper was worth a 1st round pick. With that said, lets stop calling a trade for a 24 year old with 2 Pro-Bowls terrible. A change of scenery could be good for Cooper. If he regains form it will have been well worth it.
Those arguing with me, saying Dallas has a ton of cap space next year: Technically, yes.
But, do you want to keep Demarcus Lawrence? That's $18M.
You extending Byron Jones, or letting him play out his rookie deal?
And, most importantly, you paying Zeke & Dak?